Versatile cooktop features our CustomControl Dual-Choice™ element with "Fastest to Boil"* performance, a Triple-Choice™ element and convenient, fifth Warming Center element - cooks can match elements to cooking tasks. The oven features 2-speed MultiMode® convection with the convenience of Auto Convection Conversion. *Based on a comparison of leading freestanding range brands with 9"/6" elements on black glass.
- Menu-driven electronic oven controls with customization features
- Auto Convection Conversion
- Cook & Hold, Favorite Setting, Keep Warm™ and Delay-Start options
- Proofing function
- Sabbath Mode
- Temperature-controlled preheat
- Extra-large Panaview™ oven window
- Stainless steel towel bar handle
- Ceran® glass-ceramic surface
- 12"/9"/6" Triple-Choice™ element
- 9"/6" CustomControl dual element with "Fastest to Boil" claim
- 6" Warming Center element
- Hot surface indicator light
- Auto Convection Conversion converts cook times and temperatures to their convection equivalents for perfect results
- Menu-driven electronic controls guide you through each selection, making it easy to use every feature
- Warming drawer
- MultiMode® convection with convection element
- Standard bake and variable temperature broiling
- Hidden bake element creates a smooth oven bottom, so there's no element to wipe around and cleanup is easier
- CustomClean™ self-cleaning oven with adjustable levels and automatic lock
- 3 heavy duty oven racks
- Automatic light
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.