- Quick Preheat: Preheat in just a few minutes.
- True Convection: Single convection fan circulates hot air throughout the oven for faster and more even multi-rack baking.
- Power Broil: Added power means you can broil food faster.
- One-Touch Options: Our ovens feature easy-to-use one touch buttons so you can cook pizza or chicken nuggets - or even add a minute to the timer - with the touch of a button.
- Smudge-Proof Stainless Steel: Resists fingerprints and is easy to clean.
- Effortless Convection: Takes the guesswork out of convection cooking - our oven automatically adjust standard baking temperatures to convection temperatures for consistent results.* (*Upper oven only.)
- One-Touch Self Clean: Your oven cleans itself - so you don't have to. Self clean options available in 3 and 4-hour cycles.
- Even Baking Technology: Our Even Baking Technology ensures even baking every time.
- One-Touch Keep Warm Setting: Just one touch of a button keeps food warm until everything - and everyone - is ready.
- SpaceWise® Half Rack: Flexible rack system that adjusts to cook multiple dishes at once. Remove the half rack and you'll have extra height for tall dishes.
- Add-a-Minute: Easily add a minute to the oven timer in the middle of a cycle without resetting.
- Delay Start: Set your oven to begin cooking on your schedule. It can be programmed from one to 24 hours.
- Express-Select® Controls: Easily set cooking temperature or choose one-touch cooking options.
- ADA Compliant
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.