Reversing quad blade wash arm
Dishes come out impressively clean thanks to this revolutionary lower wash arm, with 25 spray jets reversing direction to hit items from every angleBottle Wash Jets
Hard-to-reach areas inside tall items get completely clean with four dedicated jets integrated into the upper rack that shower water deep inside for the ultimate cleanEasy touch adjustable upper rack with 2 Stem Safe shelves
Quickly adjust the upper rack 2 inches up or down to accommodate tall glassware and 10 1/2" plates with plenty of room in the bottom rack for large platters and cookie sheets42 dBA with LED status indicator on door
A dishwasher this quiet has a status indicator to tell you if the dishwasher is Washing, Drying or Clean
- Full stainless steel interior Enjoy an attractive appearance and long-lasting durability
- GE's most advanced wash system with 102 cleaning jets Achieve the ultimate clean from an industry-leading number of jets that deliver complete washing coverage to every corner of the dishwasher
- Side jets Cascading water fills the dishwasher while hydrating soils
- Top control with color LCD display User-friendly controls combined with a color LCD screen complement the sleek stainless look
- Variable pressure jets Ensure every dish is completely clean with middle and lower arms that vary water pressure for thorough coverage
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.